Whispering Hope Ranch Foundation (WHRF)—a charitable organization serving children in the United States—wrote this privacy statement to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have.
Some of the concepts below are a little technical, but we've tried our best to explain things in a simple and clear way. We welcome your questions and comments
on this statement.
What we know about you
These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other internet service, there's certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically.
- When you use our website, our servers automatically record usage logs. This log data may include your IP address, the address of the pages on our site that you visited, your browser type, and the date and time of your request. This information may be used to address site performance and security concerns. As such, it is not possible to opt-out of this data collection. These log files are permanently deleted from our servers after 30 days.
- When you complete our contact us forms, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, your email address, and any other information you intentionally provide us.
- You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may follow us on social media, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (like your friends or contacts). The information we get from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
- We utilize Google Analytics to monitor site usage behaviors and performance. Google Analytics prohibits the storage of personally identifable information. You may opt-out of Google Analytics data collection.
- We honor your browser's "Do Not Track" setting.
If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personally identifiable information without your consent, please contact us
What we do to protect your information
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
- Our website also utilizes HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) which enforces HTTPS for all communications to and from our website.
- We only share your information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with United States laws, regulations, or legal requests; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public or any person; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
Links to other resources
This site contains links to other websites. Whispering Hope Ranch Foundation and its associated individuals and organizations are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
How you can opt out
If you wish to remove your information from our database and/or no longer receive communications from us, you may send an email request to the following email address: [email protected]
How you can contact us
If you wish to contact the operators of this website in regards to this privacy statement, your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), or the practices of this site, you may send email to the following email address: [email protected]